Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The { IDEA } Posting Page!

Welcome to the { Idea } Posting Page!

Now, you may be asking yourself 

"What is an Idea Posting Page?  What kinds of ideas?" 

Well, this is where you can post Ideas for new hats, cape sets, color combos, etc!  
If I feel I have the ability to make your idea, I'll take on the challenge!
I love hearing about what is popular too!
 I specialize for hats, scarves, photo props and hair accessories - just to give you a basic idea of what to suggest

**Now, I try very hard to steer away from licensed creations, such as Disney characters, because they are a registered trademark and I could technically get into a LOT of trouble if I were found selling such items without the owners knowledge. So please, don't ask me to make something that isn't mine -Thanks!

You can post with your own blogger account, gmail, etc OR you can post anonymously, if you like.

Don't be shy! I love hearing new { Ideas! }



No comments:

Post a Comment