Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sweet and Simple Baby Afghans

I was recently approached by a Soon-To-Be-Mother about if I made Baby Afghans to match any of my hat designs.  I replied I had not but I would love to create something new and custom for her to match the Teddy Bear Hat she had been eyeing.  I LOVED making this because I rarely get to make afghans.  I made an 18" x 18" size for her and loved it so much I wanted to add it to my shop.

Using a classic, yet simple, design: The Granny Square.  I love the textural appearance and the Border Stitch.  It has a very comfy feel and the Zig-Zaggy border makes it a little whimsy.  Best thing about this style: It can be made using multiple colors!  Alternate the colors every third row, or keep it solid but change the border color... the options are nearly endless!



Sizes:
18" x 18"
20" x 20"
22" x 22"
24" x 24"
Want to place an order? Hop over to my Shop!
"I Want To Order!"
Questions?
Click Me!




My Current Color Selection!
I recently added some new colors to my collection, so I decided to update the Selection Chart ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment